欢迎访一网宝!您身边的知识小帮手,专注做最新的学习参考资料!

享用中餐实用对话及情景句(二)

一网宝 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于男装的日常对话表达应该怎么样说呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于精品男装 实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  精品男装 (一)

  Clerk: Is there anything I could help you with, sir?

  店员:先生,有什么能为您效劳的吗?

  Customer: Yes, could you show me to your suit section?

  购物者:你能领我去西装部吗?

  Clerk: This way, please.

  店员:先生,请跟我来。

  Customer: Oh, these are exactly what I'm looking for.

  购物者:噢,这些正是我要找的。

  Clerk: These are French suits, sir. They are quite popular these days.

  店员:先生,这些是法国西装,最近相当流行。

  Customer: I'd like to try them on for size.

  购物者:我想试穿看看我的尺寸。

  Clerk: How does this fit, sir?

  店员:这件合适吗?

  Customer: It seems to be my size.

  购物者:这件好像合我的尺寸。

  Clerk: It looks good on you.

  店员:您穿起来很合适。

  Customer: Do you really think this so?

  购物者:你真的这样想吗?

  Clerk: I'd get it myself if I could.

  店员:如果可能的话,我自己也要把它买下来。

  Customer: All right, I'll get it.

  购物者:好吧,我买下了。

  Clerk: Is there anything else you want, sir?

  店员:先生,您还要买些什么?

  Customer: I can't make up my mind whether to buy this dark checkered suit or this maroon colored one?

  购物者:我不能决定是买这套黑色方格衣服还是这套栗色的。

  Clerk: Let me take your measurements, sir. I'm afraid our ready-made sizes are just a little too small for you. We could fit you in trousers, but the coat would be a little narrow in the shoulders.

  店员:先生,让我帮您看看。恐怕成衣的尺寸对您而言稍微小了点。我们的裤子适合您穿,但外套的肩会有点窄。

  Customer: Can I just try one on?

  购物者:我可以试穿一件吗?

  Clerk: Certainly, sir. Let me just help you put it on.

  店员:先生,当然可以,让我帮您穿上吧。

  Customer: It's a little tight. Do you suppose there's any way I can have this tailored?

  购物者:有点紧。你认为有没有什么方法可以修改这件衣服呢?

  Clerk: No, sir.

  店员:先生,没有。

  Customer: It's such a shame.

  购物者:真可惜。

  Clerk: Well, sir. How about having our Tailoring Department make one up for you? There's not much difference in the price between a ready-made suit and a tailored one.

  店员:嗯,先生,让我们的裁缝部为您定制一套如何?定制的衣服和成衣在价格上没有多鮮别。

  Customer: OK.

  购物者:好吧。

  实用情景句型

  1. Could you show me to your suit section?

  你能领我去西装部吗?

  Could you lead me to your suit section?

  你能带我到西装部吗?

  Could I have a look at your suit section?

  你能带我到西装部吗?

  Could you show me to your suit department?

  你能带我到西装部吗?

  This way, please!

  这边请!

  OK, please follow me.

  好的,请跟我来。

  2. These are exactly what I'm looking for.

  这些正是我要找的。

  These are really what I'm looking for.

  这些正是我要找的。

  These are just what I'm looking for.

  这些正是我要找的。

  I just want to look around.

  我只是看看而已。

  I'm just looking around.

  我只是看看而已。

  I'm just browsing.

  我只是看看而已。

  Just looking.

  我只是看看而已。

  3. It looks good on you.

  您穿起来很合适。

  You looks good, wearing this suit.

  您穿起来很合适。

  You are pretty good in this suit.

  您穿起来很合适。

  It fits you well.

  这件衣服很合适。

  It suits you well.

  这件衣服很合适。

  The sweater looks good on you.

  这件毛衣很适合你。

  You look good in that sweater.

  这件毛衣很适合你。

  You look good with that sweater on.

  这件毛衣很适合你。

  4. I'd get it myself if I could.

  如果可能的话,我自己也要把它买下来。

  If I were you, I would get it.

  我建议你把它买下来。

  I suggest you get it.

  我建议你把它买下来。

  I'd take it myself if I could.

  如果我是你,我就把它买下来。

  I would certainly go if I had time.

  有时间我肯定去。

  If it should rain, we wouldn't go out.

  如果下雨,我们不会出去。

  If I knew German, I would read the paper to you.

  如果我懂德语,我愿意念报纸给你听。

  If he were here, we could ask him.

  如果他在这儿,我们可以问他。

  5. I can't make up my mind whether to buy this dark checkered suit or this maroon colored one.

  我不能决定是买这套黑色方格衣服还是这套栗色的。

  I can't decide whether to buy this dark checkered suit or this maroon colored one.

  我不能决定是买这套黑色方格衣服还是这套栗色的。

  I can't determine whether to buy this dark checkered suit or this maroon colored one.

  我不能决定是买这套黑色方格衣服还是这套栗色的。

  I don't know whether I should go away or stay here.

  我不知道是走开还是留下好。

  I don't know whether it is raining (or not).

  我不知道现在是否下着雨。

  6. Let me take your measurements, sir.

  先生,让我帮您看看。

  Let me measure for you, sir!

  先生,让我帮您看看。

  Let me make a measurement for you, sir.

  先生,让我帮您看看。

  Let me help you.

  让我帮您。

  Would you mind helping you to measure it?

  您介意我帮您量一下吗?

  7. Do you suppose there's any way I can have this tailored?

  你认为有没有什么方法可以修改这件衣服呢?

  Do you think there's any way I can tailor this suit?

  你认为有没有什么方法可以修改这件衣服呢?

  Do you suppose there's any way I can make this tailored?

  你认为有没有什么方法可以修改这件衣服呢?

  To quote from Albert Einstein, science is the attempt to have the chaotic diversity of our sense experience correspond to a logically uniform system of thought.

  引用阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦的话来说,科学是试图使我们头脑中一大堆杂乱无章的感性经验,符合于逻辑上前后一致的思维体系。

  8. It's such a shame.

  真可惜。

  What a shame!

  真可惜!

  What a pity!

  真可惜!

  How shameful!

  多可惜呀!

  What a shame!

  多可惜呀!

  9. There's not much difference in the price between a ready-made suit and a tailored one.

  定制的衣服和成衣在价格上没有多大差别。

  There's a little different in the price between a ready-made suit and a tailored one.

  定制的衣服和成衣在价格上没有多大差别。

  The price is not quite different between a ready-made suit and a tailored one.

  定制的衣服和成衣在价格上没有多大差别。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享